Giving a gift to your dog is quickly becoming a popular gesture. Just like us, our furry family member deserves to be treated, whether it’s because you want to thank them for their unwavering love or because it’s their birthday/adoptday. Sometimes you want to just thank your dog for being your very best friend! We have put together a list of pawsome gifts to show your dog just how much you love and appreciate them. We believe a good dog can never have enough treats! Go on reward him!
Give your pup a game they will love to keep on playing. Challenge them to their treats.
- fun and learning
- entertains and excites
- Games and puzzles – Level 3
Here’s another one from Outward Hound. We keep bumping into this brand online while looking for the best possible toys to keep your pup entertained.
- enhance mental stimulation
- Solving Skills
- Games and puzzles – Level 1
- Puzzle Fun
- interactive play
- Games and puzzles – Level 2
Outward Hound Squeaker Mat LB Gator Large Dog Toy
- plush material
- 16 squeakers
- Safe for the dog
Every dog loves a good ball! Even better when it makes a sound! We apologise to the humans that this sound will begin to annoy….ooops
- FUN TOY for Dogs of All Ages & Sizes
- HAPPY, HEALTHY & FIT! Helps Keep Dogs Active
- INDOOR / OUTDOOR – A Toy Perfect For Use Everywhere!
- 6 CLUTCH POCKETS Allow Dogs To Easily Pick It Up
- INTERNAL TUBES Emit Giggle Sounds When Rolled Or Shaken. No batteries required
- Invincible Geckos
- Two super strong fabric layers
- Two Invincible squeakers
mmmmm who doesn’t like the smell of bacon!
- Natural latex, tough material
- Bacon scent
- Perfect for throwing and chasing
- Contains one (1) 1.02kg. 36-count pack of Greenies Original Regular Dental Dog Treats
- Greenies Canine Dental Chews have The Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance for plaque and tartar control
- The unique texture of Greenies Dog Chews cleans down to the gum line to fight plaque and tartar and freshen breath
- Treat your REGULAR (11-22kg) dog fantastically with the great taste of Greenies Original Dental Treats
- Greenies Dog Treats are made with natural, easy-to-digest ingredients and are nutritionally complete and balanced
Pet Qwerks BarkBone Peanut Butter Flavour Chew Stick – Durable Dog Bones for Aggressive Chewers, Tough Extreme Power Chewer Toys
- Dogs are attracted to sticks because of the shape – sticks look like bones. And what could be better than a stick that has a delicious flavour of peanut butter? It doesn’t break.
- The backbone stick is designed for easy pick up and hold when chewing. It’s a long-lasting stick that can withstand heavy chewers. Spot can now enjoy a peanut butter flavoured stick without breaking it.
- Giving your dog non-edible bones massages their gums and provides scraping action on their teeth, much like a dental hygienist descaling the plaque from human teeth.
- The backbone stick is designed for easy pick up and hold when chewing. It makes for very entertaining experience, keeps your dog Busy and discourages destructive behaviour.
- Another great toy made by KONG
- The internal knotted rope skeleton satisfies dogs’ natural instincts
- Minimal stuffing
- Soft and durable
- Available in four sizes: XS, S/M, M/L, and XL
- Developed to have high bounce, high buoyancy, high visibility and high durability
- Can be used in the water and is designed specifically for the game of fetch
- Chuckit! Launcher compatible
- Sold in Australia
- Instinctual Needs: The KONG Classic red rubber toy helps satisfy dogs’ instinctual needs and provides mental stimulation. Healthy play is important for dogs’ physical and mental development, emotions and behaviour. By encouraging healthy play and satisfying instinctual needs, this toy helps solve chewing, separation anxiety, teething, boredom, weight management, crate training, digging, barking and more!
- Fetch Toy: The KONG Classic’s unpredictable bounce makes for exciting games of fetch and other interactive play with your pet.
- Average Chewing Dogs: The KONG Classic red rubber formula is created for average chewing dogs.
- Great For Stuffing: The stuffable KONG Classic is even more enticing when stuffed with kibble, peanut butter, KONG Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies. Dishwasher safe for easy clean up. BONUS: For an added challenge, freeze stuffed KONG for 4-6 hours before giving to your dog.
- Vet Recommended: Veterinarians and trainers worldwide recommend the KONG Classic.
- Long lasting chew toy challenges even the most aggressive chewers
- Tough, durable nylon bone keeps powerful chewers busy
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Big chew toy intended for dogs over 50 pounds
- Flavoured dog chew contains delicious peanut butter flavour dogs love
Simple yet so popular and getting wicked ratings.
- Fun game of hide
- 6 squeaky squirrels
- Safe for the dog
No need to worry about any mess because these babies have no stuffing! smart thinking over at Zippy Paws.
- 2 Round Squeakers
- No Stuffing
- Great for dogs of all sizes
- Adjustable treat dispensing toy
- Treat and toy, Toy and treat – perfect combination!
- Large chamber fits whole meals
- Weighted bottom wobbles
We aren’t entirely sure if this toy would be for you or for your dog?? either way it’s a must have!
- Nerf-Powered Blast: Skyrocket tennis balls 50 feet into the air
- Hands-Free Pickup: Re-load totally hands-free, simply place the barrel over the ball
- Simple Operation: Just pull back on the handle, load ball, and shoot
- Adjustable Power: Easily change the distance of your shots and adapt to any environment