If you have a dog and you think he or she is the BEST, then why not enter them into the 2018 Kings Cross Dog Show!!
The search for the 2018 Dog of the Year will end on Saturday 17 March at Lawrence Hargrave Reserve Kings Cross when judges Cindy Pastel, Ian Roberts and Doreen Manganini will pick the Dog of the Year. So does your dog have what it takes?
The categories that are available to enter in are:
- Senior: A dog at least 9 years of age
- St Patricks Day Combo: Combination of dog and handler together who capture the soul and essence of St Patrick’s Day
- Best Dressed: A dog wearing any form of dress
- Trick: A dog who performs a trick
- Family: A group of 2 or more dogs who live in same household
- Puppy: A dog who has not reached 12 months of age
- Junior Dog: A dog over 12 months but less than 3 years of age
- Potts Point Boy: Any male dog
- Kings Cross Girl: Any female dog
- Kings Cross Dog of the Year: The winner of a class
Register your dog between 9.30am-10.30am at Lawrence Hargrave Reserve. The show starts at 10.30am with MC Ru Bella. The final event for Kings Cross Dog of the Year will end at 12.30pm.
$5 per dog per class
In the Family class the entry fee is $5, irrespective of the number of dogs in the family.
Entries taken on the day.
The registration stall will open at 9.30am and close at 10.30am.
Please register your dog early.
Where: Lawrence Hargrave Reserve, Kings Cross
When: Saturday 17 March 2018
Cost: FREE to spectators, $5 for competition entrants.
Awesome fun for everyone!